Monday, August 16, 2010

Burgers, For you meat-eaters out there....


My husband makes a mean burger. I remember from my meat eating days that even I enjoyed his handiwork, and I was never much of a fan of the form. So, for the meat lovers out there, this is how it is done!

1 lb pound- grass/veg fed beef, lean, or ground chuck
2 pieces white bread, no crust
4 dashes worcestershire sauce
salt & pepper
1/2 shallot
1 clove garlic
handful chopped chives
about a tablespoon of milk (add additional, if needed, just enough to moisten)
1/4 stick butter

1. Mix bread, worcestershire, salt & pepper, shallot, garlic, chive, and milk in a bowl.
2. Mash with fork into a paste. Crumble the meat in and form into patties.
3. Melt butter and brush on both sides.
4. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, if that.
5. Toast buns and serve with your favorite fixin's!

No comments:

Post a Comment