Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sel de Mer



A few close friends of ours have been singing the praise of this spot for quite some time. I have been a bit reluctant, as the menu is seafood heavy- but decided to try their weekend brunch. The atmosphere is super cute- it reminded me of the cape, with blue walls and pictures of crusty old sailors on the wall. I ordered the blueberry pancakes, which came with fresh whipped cream and syrup, and Ryan had the french toast, which was made from crusty baguette. The coffee was equally wonderful, and we enjoyed everything. I'd love to try some of their other menu items in the future- a vegetable omelet sounded amazing, as did the tofu scramble. Ryan was interested in the lobster mac n' cheese, and of course, we will be back to try the fish and chips. With weather like we've had of late, I think I can see an amazing meal here in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment