Friday, April 16, 2010

Cod with lemon, rosemary, and olive oil



So last night I was very very brave- and tried grilled fish. It might not sound that crazy, but you have to understand that I'm one of those... bread it & fry it or for god's sake at least put some hot sauce on it-type fish eaters. In other words... I generally like to cloak my fish in other flavors, so going for the grill was a big leap. My beloved worked very hard to make a tasty treat, and I must say, the raw ingredients got me pretty excited. Garlic, extra virgin olive oil, fresh rosemary, red bell pepper....and then he pulled out the fish, which I did not love the smell of as much. (I'm trying!) BUT I have to say, the final product was extremely tasty!

Cod or other white fish filet
fresh sprigs of rosemary (dill)
extra virgin olive oil
garlic
red bell pepper (cherry tomato)
lemon
salt & pepper

In a tinfoil pouch, mix together all the goodness. Grill for about 15 minutes.

Serve with haricot verts and red new potatoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment